Monday, July 2, 2007

Ready to Get Started!

I am up late tonight setting up a new blog, reading the instructions for the Knitting Lingerie Style - Shaped Lace Tee and preparing for my gauge swatch. For this project, I will be using the recommended yarn, Cascade Sierra, in moss green...I am a bit partial to green!



I am at home on vacation this week and hope to make good progress so that I can prepare for my next project. I would also like to tackle the bra and panty. I anticipate that this will also be a fun project. I have not made anything so intimate and personal...yummy!



Fixation arrived this weekend and Cecila is on the way!

1 comment:

  1. Cherie,
    Welcome to blogging and KALs. I'm new to the cyber-knitting world myself.

    I'm also going to knit the shaped lace tee first. There is something so intriguing about the bra and panty set. I also have to knit it eventually.
    Jennifer
    http://jsins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete