Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Blue Harvest Mittens

I have a new pair of mittens! So cute!!! I have not worn mittens since I was in High School. They appear to be HOT for this winter. I believe I will make another pair in another color for me or for a lucky recipient at Xmas. This pattern is featured in Vogue Knitting - Fall 2008. Manos del Uruguay is the yarn that I used. The thick and thin quality of the yarn is great for a cable project. I love the subtle color varigation. Overall this is a great, ‘quick and easy’ project. It has just enough spice and fussiness to keep my interest. I have to travel this weekend and this would be a great portable project

My detailed notes are posted on Ravelry:http://www.ravelry.com/projects/cherie8knits/02-yellow-harvest-mittens

No comments:

Post a Comment